Blue sponge cake with cream and fruit
Ingredients for dough:
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 of glass of sugar
- 1/2 of glass of blue maize flour
- 1/2 of glass of potato flour
- 1 level teaspoon of baking powder
- Strawbarries, bluebarries, raspberries (to taste)
- Bar of dark chocolate to decorate (alternatively)
Seperate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Whip the egg whites until stiff, add sugar gradually and then add the yolks. Sieve the flour and powder and add it gradually to the mixture. Mix at lower speed so the batter does not fall.
Bake in 180 degrees up and down for about 20 minutes.
Mix 700 ml of chilled cream 30% with a few spoons of sugar and 1 package of Fix cream (or 1 teaspoon of dissolved gelatin) to get stiffer cream. Slice the dough in half. Spread the cream evenly at the bottom and then put the fruit pieces. Cover with the other layer of spongy cake and do the same with cream and fruit. Dissolve a bar of chocolate and spread on top of the cake for decoration.