Gluten-free tart with zucchini and feta cheese with blue corn flour
Ingredients for the dough:
• 3/4 cup of buckwheat flour
• 3/4 cup rice flour
• 3/4 cup Blue Corn corn flour (you can also use ordinary corn flour)
• ½ tsp salt
• 9 tablespoons of ice water
• 150 g cold butter
Ingredients for filling:
• 3 eggs
• 150 g 18% cream (you can use coconut cream)
• salt, pepper, oregano, garlic flakes
• 100 g feta
• 1 small zucchini
• 1 pepper
• 1/2 cup diced and baked pumpkin (optional)
• We preheat the oven to 190ºC.
• Mix all the flour and salt in a bowl. We add the diced butter and crush everything with your fingers into crumble. We add a spoonful of water, briefly mixing the ingredients until the lumps are not visible. Then form a ball, knead briefly and put in the fridge for a minimum of 20 minutes or in the freezer for a minimum of 10 minutes.
• Take out the dough and leave at room temperature for 10 minutes. We spread baking paper on the table, put the dough on it and roll it out to form a circle. We put it together with the paper to form the tart and stick the edges. We can also roll out the dough without paper and stick it to the tart, previously greased with butter and crushed flour. Puncture the bottom with a fork and bake for 15 minutes at 190ºC.
• During this time we are preparing the filling. Dice the pepper and fete, zucchini into thin slices. We put paprika, half feta and pumpkin on the bottom. Mix Eggs, add cream and spices. Pour the tart on the mass. We put the zucchini around so that it overlaps. Sprinkle with garlic flakes. We bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with crushed remaining feta.