Bolo de Fuba com Coco
- 200 g BLUECORN flour
- 200 g wheat flour
- 150 g margarine
- 150 g of sugar
- 150 grams of grated coconut
- 5 eggs
- 450 ml of milk
- 1 pck of baking powder
- Separate the eggs, stir the egg yolks with the sugar and margarine until smooth. Portion the cornmeal and the wheat flour as well as the grated coconut to stir.
- Add milk and stir the dough, but do not make it too liquid. Tough should be the dough.
- Turn the egg whites into snow and bring them under the dough. Then stir in the baking powder.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. put the cake in a Guglhupfform. Reduce the temperature to 180 0 C and bake the cake for about 40 minutes.
RECIPE by Gabriele Staab, Germany