Gluten-free coconut biscuits (with a blue heart)
- 150 g of bluecorn cornmeal
- 50 g of coconut chips
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 spoon of vanilla sugar
- 50 g of fine sugar for baking
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 120 ml of refined rapeseed oil
- Congee in case the batter is too runny
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour dry ingredients (bluecorn cornmeal, coconut chips, baking powder, vanilla sugar and white sugar (or congee).
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Whip the egg whites together with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Mix the egg yolks with oil until smooth.
- Pour them into a bowl with dry ingredients inside, and stir.
- Add beaten eggs white and combine the ingredients. The mixture will be quite stiff.
- Form little balls with your hands previously sprinkled with water and place them on the baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Put them into preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
Baked biscuits place onto wired rack to cool.